Peoplesafe Achieves Great Place to Work Certification™
We are thrilled to announce that Peoplesafe has achieved the Great Place to Work™ certification. Not only were we awarded this fantastic accolade, we exceeded in most areas to establish ourselves as a leading employer. The recognition reflects Peoplesafe’s commitment to creating a work environment that reflects our core values and fosters employee engagement, innovation, teamwork and professional growth.
Great Place to Work™ certification recognises employers that meet the highest standards of organisational culture and employee satisfaction, assessed on five dimensions:
- Credibility – Employees see management as credible (believable, trustworthy); assesses employees’ perceptions of management’s communication practices, competence, and integrity.
- Respect – Employees feel respected by management; assesses employees’ perceptions of professional support, collaboration and involvement in decisions, and the level of care management shows for employees as people.
- Fairness – Employees believe management practices and policies are fair; assesses the equity, impartiality, and justice employees experience in the workplace.
- Pride – Measures how employees feel about their own individual impact through their work, their pride in the work of their team, and their pride in the company overall.
- Camaraderie – Measures whether employees believe their company is a strong community where colleagues are friendly, supportive, and welcoming.
Measured by anonymous employee feedback and independent analysis, this certification reflects the genuine perspectives of employees and highlights the aspects that make our workplace truly exceptional.
Employee Satisfaction Statistics
Peoplesafe stands out as a leader, with 76% of employees saying it is a great place to work, compared to 54% of employees at a typical UK-based company.
A remarkable 98% of employees believe that Peoplesafe is a physically safe place to work, showcasing the company’s dedication to providing a secure and comfortable working environment.
Fair Treatment Across Diversity
- An overwhelming 98% of employees believe that people at Peoplesafe are treated fairly regardless of their race.
- 96% of employees believe that Peoplesafe employees are treated fairly regardless of their sex.
- 96% of employees express that people are treated fairly regardless of sexual orientation.
According to Great Place to Work® research, job seekers are 4.5 times more likely to find a great boss at a Certified great workplace. They are also 93% more likely to look forward to coming to work, and are twice as likely to be paid fairly, earn a fair share of the company’s profits and have a fair chance at promotion.
Peoplesafe CEO, Naz Dossa, commented on this achievement:
Peoplesafe HR Manager, Debbie Martin, also commented:
To explore current job opportunities at Peoplesafe, visit our careers page.