See how the MicroSOS complies with BS 8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio SOS Alarm capability — Yes, two-way voice
- SOS Alarm call will keep trying if unsuccessful — Yes, up to ten times
- SOS Alarm call is confirmed as answered — Device will vibrate
- Operator can dial in to the device — Authorised number only
- Location of device is available — Yes, via GPS and Voice Memo
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Yes, flashing low battery warning on device
- Signal strength indication — Yes