Developed exclusively by Peoplesafe, the MicroSOS is the World’s smallest and lightest lone worker device that is fully certified against BS 8484:2016 and ‘Secured by Design’.
The MicroSOS device links directly to Peoplesafe’s Alarm Receiving Centre, at the simple touch of a button. The Man Down variant features a fall sensor which automatically raises the alarm if the user is incapacitated. It’s also IP67 rated, which means the device is fully protected against dust particles and is waterproof. Your MicroSOS will withstand some of the harshest working and environmental conditions.
The MicroSOS has been designed to be worn in a number of different ways for convenience and discreetness. It also comes with an easy-to-use magnetic docking station allowing it to be easily charged.
- BS 8484:2016 certified
- One-touch covert emergency button
- Device vibrates discreetly
- Assisted Global Positioning System (A-GPS) significantly improves the start-up acquisition of GPS positioning.
- Secured by Design approved
- IP67 rated which means the device is fully protected against dust and is waterproof
- 2-way communication audio up to 2 metres
- LED indicators for GPS availability, GSM connection, Battery Low and SOS
- Voice memo for pre-alert messages
- Optional Man Down alarm
- Programmable speed-dial button
- Docking Station for charging
- Battery life up to 5 working days
Accredited to BS 8484:2016
See how the MicroSOS complies with BS 8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio Red Alert capability — Yes, two-way voice
- Red Alert call will keep trying if unsuccessful — Yes, up to nine times
- Red Alert call is confirmed as answered — Device will vibrate
- Operator can dial in to the device — Authorised number only
- Check-in: Voice Memo capability — Yes
- Location of device is available — Yes, via GPS and Voice Memo
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Yes, flashing low battery warning on device
- Signal strength indication — Yes
Various risk factors influence how suitable the MicroSOS will be in assisting your lone workers:
Verbal abuse/threats — suitable
Physical abuse/threats — suitable
Man Down: device activated — suitable
Safe and well check — suitable
Performance without mobile network — NOT suitable