Reasons to Remember Your Lone Worker Solution
Lone workers are more vulnerable because they work out of sight and have little supervision from colleagues, which makes getting assistance in an emergency more difficult. Having your lone worker device with you ensures that you’ll be able to get the help you need when you need it most.
Lone worker risks:
- Verbal abuse
- Physical abuse
- Medical emergency
- Working from height
- Extreme weather
- Remote environments
Medical Emergency – User Story
A user felt dizzy with shortness of breath while sitting in their van and pressed the SOS button before losing consciousness. The Alarm Receiving Centre dispatched an ambulance immediately. The user had a heart attack and having the device likely saved his life.
Physical Attack – User Story
A user was on a routine visit to a patient’s house with a colleague when they were hit over the head with a hammer. The ambulance arrived within 4 minutes. The speedy arrival meant that the user was able to get the appropriate care as quickly as possible.
6 Reasons to Remember Your Lone Worker Solution
- Method of getting help: There may not be anyone around to call for help
- 24/7 assistance: Our Alarm Receiving Centre is in operation at all hours of the day
- Evidence: Audio is recorded and acts as evidence, should you need it in a court setting
- GPS positioning: Our location data and GPS positioning is enhanced by What3Words technology
- Additional information: Provide extra details about your location or the risks you may be facing using the Log Activity feature
- Optional extras: Extra features on your device can provide added protection (e.g. Roaming SIM, Fall Detection)
Having your lone worker device with you ensures that you’ll be able to get the help you need when you need it most.
Keep it charged
Keep it switched on
Keep it with you