Alarm Receiving Centre Shift Controller
Telephone response to lone worker alarms within strict timescales, monitor, validate, assess, manage, and provide the user with appropriate support in line with internal processes and to complete each incident call quickly and effectively.
- Monitor and verify alarms via telephone within strict timescales to ensure that, where possible, only genuine emergencies are passed to the correct emergency services.
- Decide on appropriate response actions to incoming/outgoing calls.
- Communicate comprehensive and correct information to the emergency service that are best equipped to resolve and support the incidents.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of, and adherence to, the Peoplesafe operational procedures.
- Report the system and customer profile issues to the appropriate customer support admin.
Direct applicants only, no agencies.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of submitting your application then you have not been successful. If we do not contact you this time, we will hold your details (in line with GDPR) for a period of 12-months, in case a suitable opportunity arises. If you do not wish your details to be stored then please request this on your cover letter.