Twig Ex (ATEX)
The Twig Ex is a highly durable and intrinsically safe lone worker personal safety device, ideal for explosive hazardous areas.
Along with two-way audio, GPS and Man Down capabilities, the device also features pre-defined buttons for voice calls and a dedicated button to raise an alarm in an emergency. As it’s ATEX rated, it’s designed to be used in all hazardous environments.
Certified to BS 8484:2016 and NPCC’s coveted ‘Secured by Design’ accolade, the Twig Ex is fully compatible with our lone worker monitoring software. This intuitive, online portal will help you monitor and review how employees interact with their Twig devices.
Features of the Twig Ex include the following;
- Certified to BS 8484:2016
- Accredited by 'Secured by Design'
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX/IECEX approved
- Two-way audio communications
- Automatic Man Down detection on tilt and non-movement
- Shock and water resistant to IP67
- Multiple ways to engage an alert
- 24/7 monitoring
- Fast GPS locating
- Dedicated panic button
- 24-hour battery life
- Ideal for industries such as Airports, Power Stations, Oil & Gas, Instrumentation and much more.
Accredited to BS 8484:2016
See how the Twig Protector complies with BS 8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio Red Alert capability — Yes, two-way voice
- Red Alert call will keep trying if unsuccessful — Yes, up to nine times
- Red Alert call is confirmed as answered — Device will vibrate
- Operator can dial in to the device — Authorised number only
- Check-in: Amber Alert capability — Yes, timer is at the Alarm Receiving Centre
- Location of device is available — Via Amber and GPS
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Phone-based low battery warning
- Signal strength indication — Yes.
Various risk factors influence how suitable the Twig Protector will be in assisting your lone workers:
Verbal abuse/threats — suitable
Physical abuse/threats — suitable
Man Down: device activated — suitable
Safe and well check — suitable
Performance without mobile network — NOT suitable