MicroGuard is one of the most advanced personal safety devices in the market. It provides immediate assistance to lone workers at the press of a button.
Discreet and simple to use, the MicroGuard is certified to the latest BS 8484:2016 standard.
Utilising the latest GPS and GPRS technologies, the device allows the Controllers in our Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) to accurately pin point the user’s location in an emergency.
The device also has an optional Man Down feature. This raises an alarm automatically if the user trips, slips or falls unconscious.
- BS 8484:2016 certified
- Two-way audio communications
- Automatic Man Down detection on slip, trip or fall
- Status feedback, voice and data calling
- GPS locating
- Compact and Secured by Design approved
- Dedicated SOS button
- 24/7 monitoring
- Can be carried discreetly as a pendant, belt holster, car keys etc.
Accredited to BS 8484:2016
See how the MicroGuard complies with BS 8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio Red Alert capability — Yes, two-way voice
- Red Alert call will keep trying if unsuccessful — Yes, up to ten times
- Red Alert call is confirmed as answered — Device will vibrate
- Operator can dial in to the device — Authorised number only
- Check-in: Voice Memo capability — Yes
- Location of device is available — Yes, via GPS
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Yes, flashing low battery warning on device
- Signal strength indication — Yes
Various risk factors influence how suitable the MicroGuard will be in assisting your lone workers:
Verbal abuse/threats — suitable
Physical abuse/threats — suitable
Man Down: device activated — suitable
Safe and well check — suitable
Performance without mobile network — not suitable