Line Manager & Escalation Training
For Managers // Duration: 2.5 Hours
Some managers and those responsible for responding to a call may not feel confident in their role. They may not be clear of what is expected of them and can feel left out of the training loop. Line Managers and escalation contacts lie central to the successful implementation — and continued use — of any lone worker safety system. Engaging them in the training process is vital.
Benefits of Training
This highly engaging and interactive session will equip line managers and escalation contacts with the tools, information and support they need to provide visible management support and a super-user style approach.
Line managers will be clear on their responsibilities for their workers and escalation contacts will know what to do in the event of an escalation — ensuring a robust and consistent approach.
Engaging line managers and escalation contacts is essential to encouraging a welcome response from the teams to the new initiative.
During the workshop we will help you to:
- Receive a demonstration of your chosen lone worker safety device/s and understand the configuration options available to best suit the specific needs of your team
- Learn how to access the Peoplesafe management portal, Vision, and see a demonstration to understand the full capabilities and how best to utilise them
- Receive guidance on how to support your teams and answer some of the commonly asked questions
- Explore your organisations internal process for when you receive an escalation call
- Leave equipped with tools to encourage consistent usage and confident users