Implementation Focus Group
For Managers // Duration: 2 Hours
Introducing a lone worker safety system into your organisation can be complex. It is essential that the impact on all stakeholders, existing policies and working practices are considered.
Without early engagement, open communication and addressing these wider considerations, the positive and beneficial intention of any system can be jeopardised.
Benefits of Training
This discussion-based workshop will allow your project team to identify the key areas for consideration when planning the implementation of your chosen solution.
Using the benefit of our experience, we will facilitate an environment where different approaches and previous experiences can be shared and learned from. We will guide you through areas often overlooked and provide resources to support a smooth implementation.
During the workshop we will help you to:
- Identify key roles in the project and ways to influence the smooth implementation of your lone worker safety system
- Ensure the new initiative compliments existing policy
- Discuss any potential barriers to use and develop strategies to mitigate them
- Provide a clear demonstration of your chosen lone worker safety device/s
- Explain the configuration options available to you and decide on the best fit for your lone workers, covering differing needs dependant on job role
- Gain an insight into the benefits of usage procedures
- Discover the full capabilities of the Peoplesafe management portal, Vision, and decide on the best way of displaying and managing the data
- Examine the need for and develop robust internal guidance to support your escalation contacts
- Explore frequently asked questions and common concerns, and provide examples of how to approach these
“A very useful session. Lots to take back. Particularly useful in identifying the gaps in our team procedures and strategies.”
Joe Boyd, Gold Lane Housing