A great entry level solution for low-risk workers, those on a budget or infrequent lone workers.
Our standard mobile phone solution provides a simple and affordable way for employees to carry out safe and well checks or raise Red Alerts. This user-friendly solution utilises existing mobile phones or landlines.
A designated button will immediately open an audio channel to the ARC.
Users connect to the system to describe location, activity and time of completion.
PIN Access From Landline
A unique PIN can be assigned to each user, enabling access to our system from any landline. Dialling a dedicated Peoplesafe number will prompt the user to enter their PIN with the keypad. Once approved, the user will have full access to the standard mobile service.
Our lone worker mobile phone solution is fully compatible with our monitoring software, Vision. This intuitive, online portal will help you monitor, maintain and review how employees interact with their lone worker devices.
Pairing with Spot Gen3
Lone workers can now operate seamlessly between network coverage and no network cover, by combining our standard mobile solution with the Spot Gen3.
If a user sets an amber alert on their mobile and moves into an area with no network coverage, they can cancel or extend their timer using their Spot device.
- Standard mobile features
- Two-way audio communications
- Pre-alert system with timers
- Dedicated panic button
- 24/7 monitoring
- Available on standard mobile phones
- Unique PIN access from any landline
- Risk factors to consider
- Various risk factors influence how suitable Standard Mobile will be in assisting your lone workers:
- Verbal abuse/threats — NOT suitable
- Physical abuse/threats — OK
- Man Down: user activated — NOT suitable
- Man Down: device activated — NOT suitable
- Safe and well check — suitable
- Performance without mobile network — NOT suitable
- BS8484 non-compliance
- Our standard mobile solution does not fully comply with BS8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services). Here’s a brief overview of functionality:
- Audio Red Alert capability — Yes, two-way voice
- Red Alert call will keep trying if unsuccessful — No, numbers need to be redialled
- Red Alert call is confirmed as answered — No, 2G mobiles cannot be configured this way
- Operator can dial in to the device — No, incoming calls must be accepted by user
- Check-in: Amber Alert capability — Yes, timer is at the Alarm Receiving Centre
- Location of device is available — Via Amber Alert message only
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Phone-based low battery warning
- Signal strength indication — Yes
- Minimise causes of false alarms — Device and service issue