Spot Gen3 Satellite Device
The Spot Gen3 Satellite Device provides lightweight lone worker protection in remote areas where no mobile signal is available.
The latest in a multi-award winning product range, the Spot offers one-way personal communications, SOS alerting and follow-me tracking — all with the simple push of a button.
Spot Gen3 Functions
1. Help/Spot Assist — Users can request help from an allocated contact at their current GPS location.
2. S.O.S — In an emergency, users can send an S.O.S to emergency services with current GPS location.
3. Check-In — Users can send preset check-in message and GPS location to Vision monitoring software.
4. Track — Users can automatically send and save their location, enabling contacts to track progress.
5. Custom Message — Users can send a preset custom message with GPS location to Vision monitoring software.
Durable Device & Battery Life
The Spot Gen3 is rugged and weighs just 114g. The device provides long battery life, enabling up to 1,250 messages to be sent on a single set of lithium batteries.
The Spot Gen3 is fully compatible with our lone worker monitoring software, Vision. This enables you to review how employees interact with their Spot lone worker devices in real-time.
Motion-activated tracking ensures that GPS updates are only sent when users are on the move — to save battery and avoid duplicate tracking.
Pairing with Mobile
Lone workers can now operate seamlessly between network coverage and no network cover, by combining the Spot Gen3 with our standard mobile system.
If a user sets an amber alert on their mobile and moves into an area with no network coverage, they can cancel or extend their timer using their Spot device.
- Risk factors to consider
- Verbal abuse/threats — NOT suitable
- Physical abuse/threats — NOT suitable
- Man Down: user activated — suitable
- Man Down: device activated — NOT suitable
- Safe and well check — suitable
- Performance without mobile network — suitable