Discreet and simple to use, the Identicom 877 is a lone worker device that is ideal for public facing roles.
Configurable with one or two-way audio communication, the device provides three multi- function buttons that can be used to call or text a specific contact. The Identicom also provides GPS and Man Down assistance.
A designated button will immediately open an audio channel to the ARC.
Users connect to the system to describe location, activity and time of completion.
The device can be located by an authorised colleague or via the ARC.
A Man Down alarm can be created through immobilisation.
The Identicom is fully compatible with our lone worker monitoring software, Vision. This intuitive, online portal will help you monitor, maintain and review how employees interact with their lone worker devices.
- Identicom 877 features
- BS8484 compliant
- One or two-way audio communications
- Automatic Man Down detection on tilt or non-movement
- Status feedback, voice and data calling
- Fast GPS locating
- Discreet identity card holder design
- Dedicated panic button
- Rip alarm capability
- 24/7 monitoring
- Pre-alert system with timers
- Risk factors to consider
- Various risk factors influence how suitable the Identicom will be in assisting your lone workers:
- Verbal abuse/threats — suitable
- Physical abuse/threats — suitable
- Man Down: user activated — suitable
- Man Down: device activated — suitable
- Safe and well check — suitable
- Performance without mobile network — not suitable
- BS8484 compliance
- See how the Identicom 877 complies with BS8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio Red Alert capability — Yes, two-way voice
- Red Alert call will keep trying if unsuccessful — Yes, up to nine times
- Red Alert call is confirmed as answered — Device will vibrate
- Operator can dial in to the device — Authorised number only
- Check-in: Amber Alert capability — Yes, timer is on the device
- Location of device is available — Via Amber and GPS
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Yes, with SMS to user
- Signal strength indication — Yes
- Minimise causes of false alarms — Device and service issue