Peoplesafe pride ourselves in putting people at the heart of safety, helping businesses to prioritise employee safety & wellbeing.
With over 20 years’ experience, our state-of-the-art technology, pioneering systems and innovative products have helped to shape the lone working industry. Due to financial and social restrictions caused by COVID-19, there are more lone workers than ever before. Our subscription-based service is already used by more than 300,000 lone and at-risk workers. We service both the public and private sectors across multiple verticals including NHS, Police, construction, retail, home delivery, utilities and transport and distribution.
The role of Business Development Executive/Tele-appointing Executive is a new and critical role that will create sales pipelines in terms of generating appointments with a high standard of quality and contributing volume, quantity, and velocity.
- Responsible for data cleansing and data enrichment of marketing leads to deliver sales appointments
- Drive pipeline acceleration & lead nurturing
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company databases for mailing and campaign purposes
- Maintain all appointment & lead follow ups
- Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Monitor appointment & lead status to ensure sales cycle is followed
- Maintains working knowledge of products and services sold and keeps current on industry developments
Direct applicants only, no agencies.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of submitting your application then you have not been successful. If we do not contact you this time, we will hold your details (in line with GDPR) for a period of 12-months, in case a suitable opportunity arises. If you do not wish your details to be stored then please request this on your cover letter.