Peoplesafe is embarking on a transformation project to Cloud Native solutions and this will be an exciting time for the whole Technology Team. The candidate should have a strong background in the development and implementation of API lead integrations, including bespoke and integrations to commonplace systems such as SalesForce. In this role analytical technical knowledge will be used to help develop and grow the design and to develop scalable solutions for our Software based services. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be involved throughout development lifecycle of higher-level services such as the SaaS layers.
- You will be a key developer in an experienced team who create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos, websites, real time applications, solutions and services.
- You will work on new applications and support existing legacy .Net Portals while working closely with internal customers, project teams, business partners and third-party suppliers.
- Responsible for post-launch and tier 3 application support.
- Work with other application developers onshore and offshore in developing backend services, software applications and effective solutions.
- Design and maintain web APIs used by web apps.
- Design, develop, test and maintain various custom applications.
- Troubleshoot real time issues, develop solutions and maintenance plans for applications and environment.
Direct applicants only, no agencies.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of submitting your application then you have not been successful. If we do not contact you this time, we will hold your details (in line with GDPR) for a period of 12-months, in case a suitable opportunity Peoplesafe is an industry leading UK-based technology business centred around the safety of lone and at-risk workers across both public and private sectors.
arises. If you do not wish your details to be stored then please request this on your cover letter.