Mobile Apps Product Manager
The Mobile Apps Product Manager will own the Peoplesafe mobile apps which provide personal safety features on the Peoplesafe IoT platform. Joining the Peoplesafe Product team will give you the opportunity to help shape the direction of our personal safety solutions. You will be the voice of our customer within the product and technology team and will come up with creative and innovative personal safety solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Mobile App Product Manager who wants to work for a market leading Tech4Good IoT brand, building products that have a significant impact to people’s lives. Working closely with the engineering teams, you will build out requirements, take part in their daily standups, and have a general love of discussing technology with your engineers.
The right individual will combine strategic thinking with a high level of attention to detail. You are a quick study, bring an analytical mind and have a general passion for mobile technologies.
- Own the mobile apps roadmap and vision.
- Be the domain expert by developing an in-depth knowledge of your product and be the go-to person for the Peoplesafe Mobile Apps.
- Use data to optimise existing features.
- Lead new product feature ideation and development.
- Maintain a prioritised backlog for your products in line with the company strategy and vision.
- Identifying and articulating requirements in the form of user stories, wireframes, process flow diagrams and functional specifications.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Operations to launch, sell, and support innovative products that make a meaningful difference.
Direct applicants only, no agencies.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of submitting your application then you have not been successful. If we do not contact you this time, we will hold your details (in line with GDPR) for a period of 12-months, in case a suitable opportunity arises. If you do not wish your details to be stored then please request this on your cover letter.