Customer Success Manager
- Manage/Maintain/Upsell the company’s accounts.
- Resolve our customer’s issues.
- Retain our customers & reduce cancellation risks.
- Actively work historical & recent cancellations to resign them.
- Head office mainly based 5 days a week, using technology to conduct virtual face to face meetings.
- Out of office face to face meetings completed when required.
- No homeworking.
- Participation in finding solutions to facilitate our customer’s needs & requirements.
- Achieve a monthly target & provide accurate weekly forecasts.
- Work as a team with our customer success sales group and report to the team leader of CS.
- Platinum account management for our customers.
- Upsell customers within your account base to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Maximize each customers potential spend.
- Identify potential referrals, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships within each account.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Deliver an excellent retention rate by monitoring usage & providing monthly reporting.
- Confidence to deliver product training or trial set-ups to customers via webinars, face to face sessions and presentations.
Direct applicants only, no agencies.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of submitting your application then you have not been successful. If we do not contact you this time, we will hold your details (in line with GDPR) for a period of 12-months, in case a suitable opportunity arises. If you do not wish your details to be stored then please request this on your cover letter.