Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibilities are to ensure customers maximise the value
from Peoplesafe products & services, by monitoring customer health indicators to inform their
approach. By delivering a healthy customer base, they maximise the probability of customer renewal.
- Become an expert in all Peoplesafe Products and Services
- Be curious about your client’s industry and gain a solid understanding of their industry
- Become a trusted consultant with your client base, understanding our role within their Health & Safety Strategy
- Monitor your Accounts’ Health Scores and proactively troubleshoot any areas of concern relating to: CSAT, Adoption, Product & Feature Usage Etc.
- Ensure your customers maximise the value of their service
- Be prepared to hold challenging conversations with clients when raising areas of concern or handling customer complaints
- Prepare for and contribute to every meeting you attend (both internal and external)
- Work proactively and strategically to build key customer relationships acting as the Face of Peoplesafe
- Be your client’s internal advocate, receiving, managing and sharing feedback on the customers experience across Peoplesafe teams
- Lead meetings both internally & externally; record actions, make note of the person(s) responsible, and work to timelines. Ensure you hold people accountable to the actions captured guaranteeing progress to swift solution
- Handle objections internally and externally by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Create, track and deliver Success Plans to help customers to achieve their goals
- Ensure customer is in a healthy status to minimise the possibility of cancellation of services or subscriptions
- Deliver product/service training or trial set-ups to customers via webinars, face to face sessions and presentations
- Attend trade shows & manage the stands, and invite customers to participate
Direct applicants only, no agencies.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of submitting your application then you have not been successful. If we do not contact you this time, we will hold your details (in line with GDPR) for a period of 12-months, in case a suitable opportunity arises. If you do not wish your details to be stored then please request this on your cover letter.