To grow an existing base of accounts by upselling and cross selling the existing and new Peoplesafe products and protect the base from churning by renewing customer contracts.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to execute a sales strategy.
- Proven tangible track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience within a metric and target environment able to deliver daily, monthly and annual targets.
- Forecast & deliver on KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Research and build relationships with clients.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Confidently deliver presentations face to face to various audiences and at trade and industry events, as well as via Teams.
- Be able to work cross functionally with other departments to improve and enhance the customer experience for all customers.
- Able to self-source and generate own opportunities.
- Keep abreast of current industry news or insights relevant to the business to help with sales strategy and increased knowledge of sector.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Excellent CRM management – including accurate record keeping & daily updates on the company’s CRM.
- Manage customer queries such as contract, billing if other departments need their support.
- Continually evolve and develop Account Development plans for each customer in the territory.
Direct applicants only, no agencies.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to all candidates. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of submitting your application then you have not been successful. If we do not contact you this time, we will hold your details (in line with GDPR) for a period of 12-months, in case a suitable opportunity arises. If you do not wish your details to be stored then please request this on your cover letter.