A discreet, compact and wearable lone worker protection accessory.
The Bluetooth Button works directly in conjunction with our lone worker Smartphone app. A simple press is all it takes to raise an alarm.
Utilising the benefits of wearable technology, our Bluetooth Button can be worn in a number of different ways. Ideal for public-facing lone workers.
Features of the button include:
- Connects to your Smartphone via Bluetooth connectivity.
- The device overrides your Smartphone’s keypad lock with a simple press.
- No need to charge, works via a CR2032 watch battery.
- Battery usually lasts for a year and battery life info can be viewed in the apps menu.
- Utilises the phone’s GPS & 2-way audio capabilities to protect lone workers in an emergency.
- The button is waterproof to 1m (3.3ft) of depth for 30 minutes.
- Alarm activations will be immediately responded by Controllers in our 24/7 Alarm Receiving Centre, accredited to BS 8484:2016 and BS 5979 (Cat II).
- Works with leading Smartphones including Android and iPhone.
Accredited to BS 8484:2016
Working in conjunction with the Lone Worker App, the button is certified to BS 8484:2016 (the British Standard for suppliers of device/app based lone worker services).
- Audio Red Alert capability — Yes, two-way voice
- Red Alert call is confirmed as answered — Display shows when a connection is made
- Check-in: Amber Alert capability — Yes, timer is at the Alarm Receiving Centre
- Location of device is available — GPS in all modes
- Sufficient battery life and low battery warning — Tablet/phone-based low battery warning
- Signal strength indication — Yes
- Minimise causes of false alarms — Device and service issue
Various risk factors influence how suitable the bluetooth button with the App will be in assisting your lone workers:
Verbal abuse/threats — suitable
Physical abuse/threats — suitable
Safe and well check — suitable
Man Down - suitable
Performance without mobile network — NOT suitable